- Our interpretation of a “Minature” Schnauzer– Weight: 12-18 lbs, Height: 12″-14″ at Withers
Our interpretation of a “Toy” Schnauzer– Weight: 8-12 lbs, Height: 9″-12″ at Withers
Our interpretation of a “Teacup” Schnauzer– Weight: 5-7 lbs, Height: 7″-9″ at Withers
Our interpretation of a “Micro Teacup” Schnauzer– Weight 5 lbs & under, Height: 9″ & under at Withers
- How much for the puppy? We determine price based on size and color of eyes. The smaller the puppy full grown the more the cost and if blue eyes the more the cost. Our base price starts at $1,200.00 and goes up from there.
- Can we come see the puppies? Not before they are 8 weeks old, sorry, just too easy for them to be exposed to things that they aren’t used to and get sick. Just not worth it for me. I do post lost of pictures and video of them – so you can see their personalities shine – be sure to follow us on social media so you don’t miss out on any of those!
- What are they registered? Most are AKC. If a certain registry is important to you, please be sure to ask – but I do try to post on puppies page too! But, if in doubt about anything, please ask!
- Are their tails docked and dewclaws removed? Yes, their tails are docked and dewclaws removed.
- Do they come vaccinated? I vaccinate one vaccine at a time and for what can kill them: parvo and distemper. I use a MLV (modified live) vaccine that has been very good for our breeding. Since using these vaccines I haven’t had to worry about parvo at all, which is a beautiful thing!
- Are they wormed? I use all natural wormers, I don’t like the harsh chemical wormers which have been proven to be ineffective after a while and need to be alternated. Instead I use food grade Diatamaceous Earth and MSM in their food as soon as I start weaning them. It is used every day until they leave. (more on this in my FREE rawfeeding e-booklet)